Telepathology has gained momentum as it facilitates highly specialized pathology services for remote viewing and interpretation. However, in recent times, the need for telepathology solution has increased two-folds worldwide, due to shortage of trained morphologists (histopathologists and cytopathologists), lack of sub-specialty expertise, and long turn-around times for histocytopathology reporting.
To facilitate a better collaborative digital pathology experience, OptraSCAN® has introduced ‘On-Demand TELEPath®’, a cloud-based, comprehensive telepathology solution for image generation, viewing, sharing, multi-site collaboration and quick reporting.
OptraSCAN’s On-Demand TELEPath® is an affordable, unique automated pathology solution that provides the pathologist community much-needed flexible working model for implementing telepathology with minimum upfront investment. With TELEPath®, one can achieve considerable increase in working flexibility, accessibility and efficiency to provide better telepathology services. TELEPath® is a path-breaking solution that can easily bridge the expert opinion gap concerning urban & rural areas, as well as advanced & emerging economies.
- 15-slides high resolution scanners
- Subscription-based image management system with in-built telepathology functionality
- Scalable storage infrastructure on a private cloud for upto 10 TB space
- Minimal upfront investment and capital outlays
- Allows you to focus on your core areas of working without any technological and operational burdens
- Easy scalability & integration within your existing eco-system
- Augments efficient workflows for multi-site collaboration, anytime & anywhere access
- Allows integrated real-time remote connectivity for expert opinions
- Helps in expanding market reach and accessibility, in turn increasing profits while reducing costs of operations and, thereby, cost to your customers
- Easily eliminates the logistics challenges, time spent on cross visits and sample shipments