Interactive Digital Pathology Conferencing
Optra TELEPathTM is a web-based interactive Telepathology and digital conferencing solution integrated into the IMAGEPathTM module. TELEPath offers real-time collaboration with unlimited global reach enabling access to specialist physicians, digital tumor board conferences, remote pathology consults and web-based education applications. TELEPath allows users to share and view high resolution whole slide images with the ability to discuss live through the software, share desktops, generate reports, make annotations and change presenters for a comprehensive digital pathology conference.
- Increased collaboration between pathologists, surgeons, scientists and researchers
- Enhanced access to expertise and diagnostic tools
- Bridging the gap between health care providers and recipients
- Optimized use of expert resources with reduction in travel time and expenses
- Reduced cost and time for slide transportation
- No loss of valuable tissue due to slide breakage during transportation
- Faster, accurate diagnosis with reduced turnaround time
- 24 x 7 remote interpretations of digital images without time and geographical constraints by simply logging into the cloud based application.
- Interactive Collaboration between the host and expert pathologist for consultation and second opinion.
- Integrated image viewer with audio chat.
- Desktop sharing enables simultaneous viewing and real time navigation of digital images, with provision for split screen view.
- An integrated reporting module enables generation of reports and captures digital images and annotated areas in order to successfully close the case.
- Allows users to archive closed cases with annotated images for easy retrieval and display.
- To ensure integrity and confidentiality of data, the systems provides role based access with pre-defined privileges and data security measures.
- Transfer of scanned pathology images directly to cloud using Optra Scan, the cloud enabled whole slide scanner
- Importing of images at remote location, case creation and storage in the cloud
- Integrated image viewer for real time viewing of whole slides
- Ability to pan, zoom and annotate images, with annotations saved as XML