OptraSCAN Digital Pathology Whole Slide Scanners: OS15, OS-FS, OS120, OS-FL
OptraSCAN offers a WSI scanner with a small-footprint, automated scanning and high resolution imaging, to maximize efficiency and affordability for high performance whole slide imaging. Combined with high speed and walk-away automation, OptraSCANTM includes a 20x or 40x objective lens, and is available in a 15-slide scanner OS15 and 120-slide scanner OS120 model to address low-throughput and high-throughput use cases. OptraSCAN enables fluorescence digital imaging with its OS-FL fluorescent scanner, as well as frozen sections with its OS-FS model with 'live view mode'.
OptraSCAN includes the most user-friendly and intuitive interfaces available, along with a high resolution image viewer IMAGEPathTM that is completely cloud-enabled for remote viewing of digitized slides. IMAGEPath also includes a telepathology module TELEPathTM to enable remote consults, globally, in real-time for second opinions, Tumor Boards and education applications.
Along with IMAGEPath, the integrated companion software comprises of Optra ASSAYSTM and Optra CLOUDPathTM as part of the fully integrated digital pathology system. This makes OptraSCAN Digital Pathology the most comprehensive package for AFFORDABLE acquisition, viewing, sharing, analysis and management of digital slides and associated metadata.
OptraSCAN serves as a perfect tool for transition from conventional microscopy to Digital Pathology!
- Compact size and small footprint
- High resolution slide imaging
- Walk away automation
- Robust, user-friendly and reliable
- Seamless integration with companion software
- Economically priced
- Scalable slide loading capacity
- Accommodates frozen sections and includes “live view mode”
- High speed scanning: Scans any whole slide in 1-4 minutes
- Scanning with 20x / 40x objectives
- High resolution: 0.5 micron/pixel at 20x and 0.25 micron/pixel at 40x
- Bar code recognition and case reconciliation
- Integrated image viewer and image management system
- Capability to scan multiple AOI’s
- Slide loading capacity- 1-120 slides
- Glass slide dimensions- 25 mm x 75 mm
- Speed (15 x 15 mm)- 120 Seconds at 20x magnification
- Objective lens- 20x / 40x objectives
- Image capture magnification- 20x and 40x
- Image compression- JPEG2000
- Image capture region- 25 mm x 50 mm
- Weight- 66 Lbs.
- Operating system- Windows 7 or higher
- Light source- LED