We, at Optra, are committed towards flourishing and nurturing our talent pool. We promote and propel innovation, learning, growth and exploration. Seeking new and better ways of doing things is a part of Optra’s mission, so it means being surrounded by promising, sharp minds that can give you opportunities to work in a variety of roles that best leverages your strengths on new and exciting projects.
We are constantly looking out for professionals with all levels of experience across industry verticals.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Healthcare / Biotechnology sales.
- Identifying new customer opportunities, Maintaining and Increasing sales of your company's products.
- Flexibility to visit customers with National and International travel to support sales activities.
- Achieving regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Identifying new trends in the market and implementing it along with surveying consumer needs and trends which also includes tracking competitors.
- Attend company stands at Exhibitions & Seminars as and when required.
- Forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, initiating corrective actions, etc.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts / states in support of national objectives.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in exhibitions, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, etc.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Weekly reporting to Senior Management about the progress of Sales.
- Should have Excellent Communication Skills.
- Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships.
- Minimum 5 years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Experience selling Services and Solutions involving cloud, mobility and web based technologies very valuable.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development and time management.
- Strong experience in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers, prospecting skills and ability to develop business.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead. Ensure follow-up by passing leads to sales supervisor with calls to action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base which will help maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Collaborate with sales supervisor to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to sales supervisor where appropriate.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits.
- Employ strong discovery skills to uncover the key business pains for the customer.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in Salesforce.com CRM.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with customer focus and service orientation.
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend events or exhibits and where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Administration of Windows server 2008/2003, windows 7/10 & Cloud.
- LINUX installation and MYSQL, SVN, Apache, Tomcat.
- MAC installation and configuration.
- Windows ADS - User account creation, deletion, and configuration and management.
- Exchange Server management.
- Windows DNS and DHCP Server.
- Windows forefront endpoint server.
- Knowledge on Cloud server like Amazon, Azure, etc.
- FTP and Mailing c-panel management.
- Responsible for backup and disaster recovery operations.
- Remote server management.
- Maintaining hardware and software inventory.
- File Server management.
- Microsoft VSS, MSSQL, CRM, Share point hand on experience.
- Exceptional technical skills
- Experience with medical device software development in regulated company
- Outstanding project and people management skills
- Excellent communication skills
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Directs the activities of real time and user interface software applications development function for software application enhancements and new products.
- This position oversees the analysis, design, programming, debugging, and modification of computer programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Analyzes and investigates applications engineering tasks and prepares design specifications, analysis, and recommendations.
- Interact with project managers, marketing, sales, and users to define application requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- To have deep understanding of the market and competing product offerings.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel ensuring the efficient operation of the function.
- Performs all required management responsibilities including but not limited to: implementing the company's policies, programs, and guidelines; ensuring employee productivity and growth; managing resources; knowing the Company’s business; and maintaining functional, technical, and external market awareness necessary for managing immediate organization.
- Participates with other senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Makes final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensures operations' effective achievement of objectives.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Participates in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
- Regularly interacts with executives and/or major customers. Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
The Director of Software will assist in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. This role will regularly interact across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure objectives are met. Candidates need to have the ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations. They must also show demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development is also critical.
Other functions of this role:
- Quality system implementation for Regulated GxP environments (cGMP, GLP, GCP practices).
- Experience in designing Quality SOP’s, protocols and assessment of policies and procedures.
- In depth knowledge of IQ/OQ/PQ protocols for medical devices software in order to ensure complete validation in adherence to cGMP and 21 CFR 11 requirements.
- Hands-on expertise in regulated environments: ISO 13485: 2003 Medical Device Quality Management System Requirements, FDA 21 CFR Part 820 Quality System Regulations, EN ISO 14971:2012 Risk Management, IEC 62304 Medical Device Software – Software Life Cycle Processes, IEC 60601 Medical Electrical Equipment, IEC 62366-1:2015, Medical Devices – Application of Usability Engineering to Medical Devices, Medical Device Directive (MDD), IVDD 98/79/EC, CGMP, GAMP5, GHTF, ICH, EU, CMS.
- Diverse experience in Quality System Management, Quality and Regulatory Compliance, Design Controls, Verification and Validation, Software & Instrument, Computer System Validation for a wide range of medical devices, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology products.
- Development of 510(k) pre-marketing notification (PMN) and pre-market approval (PMA) to FDA submission to provide reasonable assurance that the device is safe and effective for its intended use.
- Experience in implementing Corrective Action/Preventive Action (CAPA) protocols.
- Root Cause Analysis, Quality Management, Internal and External Audit, Documentation and Change Control, Design Control Concepts and Implementation.
- Auditing/Inspections, Periodic Reviews, GxP (GMP, GCP, GLP), Electronic Submission, EDMS, GAMP. Risk Management (ISO, ICH Q9), Risk Control Assessment, Remediation Assessment, Enhancements. Experience in designing risk based validation approach. Expertise in System Assessment, Vendor Assessment, Supplier Assessment, Data Classification, Gap Analysis. Expertise in Adverse Events, Complaints Handling, Recalls, Incident Management, Problem Management, Protocol Approval.
- Must have experience on C++
- Hands of experience on Matlab, Imaging Algorithm development
- Must have knowledge of classifiers, segmentation techniques and Feature extraction from image
- Ability to prioritize coordinate activities
- Client Management skills
- Good analytical and proactive approach to problem solving and decision making
- Object oriented design/development skills
- Knowledge of image analysis methods, techniques and practices
- If require then candidate have to travel onsite during project
Experience : 3+ years
Requisites: BE / BTech / MCA / MCM / MSc Comp / BCS / BSC Comp
Desired Skill Sets : Worked as project manager / domain expert on Biomedical Instrumentation design and development.Should have knowledge on Tissues / Cells and its anatomical structures.Should have Optics experience dealing with various lenses / objectives / magnifiers.Should understand instrumentation details like CPU, Memory, Heat sink, Stepper motor etc.If the person has regulatory know-how additionally, would be a great advantage.Excellent verbal and written skills Knowledge of Health Care / Biotechnology Domain (not mandatory).
Interested candidates can mail in their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
C++ Developer / Sr Developer
Experience : 3yrs to 6yrs
Desired Skill Sets : Should have hands on experience in C++, LINUX/Windows and OOPs. Experience in using Linux as an operating systems (ubuntu is plus). Experience using CPP Test for unit testing is plus. Should have exposure towards Windows SDK and ATL. Experience in embedded is preferred. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate to the client solely.
Interested candidates can mail in their CV to email@example.com