Computer aided region detection system
Optra CARDSTM is a solution which makes use of Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs) to aid the pathologist in automated pattern recognition and detection of a region of interest in histopathology tissue sections, and generate speedy, objective, accurate and reproducible results. This solution can be applied for recognition of patterns in various tissues like breast, prostate, kidney glomeruli, pancreatic islet cells, blood vessels etc.
- Single case as well as batch processing
- Cell detection and analysis tools on IHC and H&E images for ER/PR, Her2neu, Ki67, PD-L1, etc.
- Manual user-oriented modifications of auto-detected regions
- Integration with an intelligent image analysis system for further analysis of the ROIs, generating accurate and reproducible reports
- The analyzed images are managed, integrated with case details and stored for future reference with an image management system
- Anytime anywhere access through web based architecture
- Easy integration with existing LIS and HIS
- Compliance with 21 CFR part 11 to ensure security and confidentiality of data
- 24 x 7 remote interpretations of digital images without time and geographical constraints by simply logging into the cloud based application.
- Interactive Collaboration between the host and expert pathologist for consultation and second opinion.
- Integrated image viewer with audio chat.
- Desktop sharing enables simultaneous viewing and real time navigation of digital images, with provision for split screen view.
- An integrated reporting module enables generation of reports and captures digital images and annotated areas in order to successfully close the case.
- Allows users to archive closed cases with annotated images for easy retrieval and display.
- To ensure integrity and confidentiality of data, the systems provides role based access with pre-defined privileges and data security measures.
- Transfer of scanned pathology images directly to cloud using Optra Scan, the cloud enabled whole slide scanner
- Importing of images at remote location, case creation and storage in the cloud
- Integrated image viewer for real time viewing of whole slides
- Ability to pan, zoom and annotate images, with annotations saved as XML